Ready to Get in the Game?
- Begin by visiting a local office to fill out a pre-application. We’ll review your skills and experience.
- If we have an immediate urgent position to match, we’ll ask you for two forms of ID and to complete our full application.
- We’ll then interview you and possibly assign you to a position immediately.
- If we don’t have an immediate opening, our staffing coordinators will contact all qualified applicants later to set up an appointment for a full application and interview.
- Once we’ve interviewed and fully registered you, you may be offered a temp, permanent, temp-to-hire or direct hire position.
- Each client has varying requirements from an initial (to multiple) interviews, skills- and personality-based testing as well as other pre-employment screenings.
- Tempstar Staffing requires each applicant to satisfactorily pass a drug screen and national background check prior to initial placement on a job.