The holiday season is incredibly stressful for many kinds of businesses for many different reasons. During the Christmas season, the United States’ retail industry generated over $3 trillion in 2013, and that number has undoubtedly risen with each new year. With the increase of both in-store and online purchases, places such as retail stores and shipping centers can quickly become overwhelmed by the influx of orders.
What do you do when the holiday season becomes too much for your full-time staff? Unable to hire more full-time employees? We recommend temporary staffing: a great way to help your business make it through the holidays successfully.
Advantages of Temporary Staffing
What makes temporary staffing appealing to employers during the holiday rush?
- Temporary staffing handles rapid labor shortages or unplanned demand spikes, allowing for your business operations to continue without a hitch.
- Temporary employees are pre-screened and ready to work. No time wasted and no hassles on your part.
- If a temporary employee performs well, you can hire them for longer-term or permanent positions.
Benefits of working with temporary employees
Your business can benefit directly from working with temporary employees.
- They are flexible. We can find you a temporary employee who will work in every shift, in any job, for any length of time that you need;
- Knowledgeable due to their level of experience in other temporary positions;
- Experienced with learning new things and thriving in new environments; and
- Available right away if you’re in a pinch.
What can Tempstar do for you?
There are significant advantages to working with us to solve your holiday staffing needs. On top of Tempstar Staffing’s over thirty years of experience in the business, we can help take your experience to the next level.
- You’ll have access to an enormous roster of pre-screened, high-quality candidates who are safety trained and ready to work.
- Our team is here for you whenever you need us, whether you’re in a bind and need help immediately, or in the future.
- We have an excellent team of managers who have years of experience handling our clients’ staffing needs.
Contact us today for all of your temporary staffing needs. We would love to help you grow your business during the holiday season!